Tuesday 6 March 2012

The Team is Growing

Our unusual training team to support Kash in his running training for Marathon has increased to four now. Karren is doing the milage on an ergometer and Mai wants to improve her English and will read the number of pages of which we do miles.

This turns out to be a really good thing. It motivates to do me things I never even would have considered before. Since Kash is on a tight training plan there is no questioning of whether or not I would like to row after a weekend in London and a two hours drive home: I just DO!

'The Kash' has the guts to go out in the rain at 8 o'clock on a Sunday night - so I will surely be able to row a bit while sitting in the warmth of my house.

So, YES - Things are good!

Have a look at the score board.

1 comment:

  1. I'd never heard of an ergometer before ;) But if that means Mai isn't going to mistakenly think i'm riding a bike outside then that's good!

    ReplyDelete